|FACILITY USE POLICY
The facilities of Eastrose Fellowship are available for rent by community groups and for community meetings and classes. All activities must be in keeping with the purposes and mission of the Fellowship.
- COST: A rental fee will be required of non-affiliated groups or individuals.
- LIAISON: Eastrose’s office administrator will act as liaison for facilities use. The Liaison will be responsible for scheduling building use, arranging for a sexton to be on duty as needed, and receiving and refunding payments according to terms in the renter’s agreement. The Liaison will provide a copy of this policy to the User.
- BUILDING ACCESS: An Eastrose sexton must be present during rental period, and will allow Users access to the building according to the terms of the rental agreement.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit will be held until the rental period is over an an assessment of the facilities has been made. The deposit will be refunded if facilities have been left clean and undamaged, and no Eastrose supplies have been used. The cost of any damage, repairs, cleaning service or replacement of supplies will be deducted from the security deposit. If the cost of such damage, repairs, etc., exceeds the security deposit, User agrees to immediately reimburse Eastrose for any additional costs.
- CAPACITY: Legal capacity of the Chapel is 100 persons. In actual practice, the chapel accommodates 72 persons seated in chapel chairs, and another 12 folding chairs could be added at the back of the chapel.
- EQUIPMENT and SUPPLIES: The User will be responsible for the safety of all equipment or valuables brought to the property and will absolve Eastrose Fellowship of all responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Eastrose equipment may be used only by advance arrangement; it must be carefully treated and properly stored after use. Eastrose supplies may not be used.
- SUPERVISION OF CHILDREN AND YOUTH: Children and youth must be supervised at all times indoors or outdoors. User must ensure that children and youth comply with all details of this Facility Use Policy and any signed agreement between Eastrose and User.
- SMOKING and ALCOHOL: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building. Alcoholic beverages may NOT be served in the building or on the grounds.
- INCENSE, etc.: Burning of incense, sage or the like is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- KITCHEN USE: Use of kitchen facilities is not allowed unless User’s rental contract specifically includes such use. In cases where User arranges in advance for such use, user provides own supplies, table ware, and serving ware, as well as all food, beverages, condiments and the like. Rehearing and keeping foods warm via microwave, stovetop and oven is allowed. Cooking and baking foods is not allowed. The refrigerator can be used to store perishables during User’s event.
Thank you for your consideration and care in using the facilities of Eastrose
- GENERAL: Please leave all things as you found them. If you move it, put it back. If you open it, close it. If you turn it on, turn it off.